He brought the test paper home with him, much to my delight so I can test you - don't panic, it's multiple choice! (By the way, this test is for class 6 kids (age 12) there are different tests for different years, in case you think the questions are really easy, and you should also remember that all the questions are written in English, so while you should understand it all easily, for kids who aren't native Englsih speakers it will have been much harder...)
I won't give you all 54 questions, that would be too dull, I'll just give you a few:
- My brother .................. at university. a) is. b) am. c) are. d) has
- London is on the River ............... a) Teams. b) Thames. c) Thanks. d) Times.
- What doesn't rhyme with white? a) light. b) height. c) site. d) quiet.
- 50 people ..........in the club when they heard the fire alarm. A lot of people panicked. a) didn't panic. b) danced. c) had fun. d) were dancing.
- The rose and the lion are emblems of ........... a) England. b) Scotland. c) Ireland. d) Wales.